Please note no fees will be charged to advertise vacancies (Forensic related) on the ACFE SA's website this will be a free service provided by the ACFE SA.
Take note there will be additional costs incurred when wanting to advertise your services on the ACFE SA Website.
Please complete and submit the attached in Word or text format to Charmaine at email@example.com. We regret that we cannot include graphics, logos, tables or other formats.
Application to Advertise on the ACFE SA Website Career centre.doc
General conditions - take note the below terms and conditions are relevant to all free and payable services offered by the ACFE SA Website:
- The customer acknowledges that he has read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out in this document, and in particular acknowledges that he has read and agreed to the General Terms and Disclaimers of the ACFE SA.
- While every care is exercised, ACFE SA shall not be liable for errors in or the non-appearance of or the misposition of any advertisement howsoever caused and whether as a result of any negligent or grossly negligent conduct or omission on the part of ACFE SA. Any such error, non-insertion, or the like shall not invalidate a contract, nor shall ACFE SA become liable for any loss or damage including any consequential damage occasioned by such conduct or omission.
- The positioning of advertisements shall be entirely at the discretion of ACFE SA, who shall retain the sole discretion to elect, to cancel or suspend any order in the event of having to reduce or restrict the size of its publication for any reason, or in the event of the customer failing to make payment, or making late payment for previous advertisements (the payment clause will only be relevant when making use of the ACFE SA's service provider services).
- ACFE SA reserves the right to alter, abbreviate or omit advertisements if they appear to be in contravention with any of the ACFE SA's policies and procedures, illegal, objectionable or defamatory for any reason whatsoever, and in this regard ACFE SA’s decision shall be final and binding. Any such error, non-insertion, or the like shall not invalidate a contract, nor shall ACFE SA become liable for any loss or damage including any consequential damage occasioned by such conduct or omission.
- Customers' instructions must always be provided in writing and before the booking deadline.
- Payment and proof of payment must be submitted before any advertising material are placed onto ACFE SA electronic media. If an advertiser already has an advert on the website and wishes to extend their contract, proof of payment for the extension period must be provided as the advertising banner will be taken off the website until proof of payment has been send.
- ACFE SA does not automatically renew existing advertiser's contracts. The onus is on the existing advertiser to renew the contract.
- Where an advertisement has not been inserted or inserted incorrectly, as a result of any error or omission by ACFE SA, the ACFE SA shall at its sole discretion and without in any way admitting or incurring any liability whatsoever, be entitled to place such advertisement in a later edition, alternatively place a corrected version of any such advertisement in an altered edition.
- ACFE SA reserves the right to refuse any vacancies (or any part of the vacancy)/advertisements for products and services that are in direct competition with its own products and services, or where the company, product or service or its quality cannot be verified, or where the ACFE SA deem the service or product to be offensive, or outside the interest of its members and industry.
- The General Disclaimers and Policies of the ACFE SA apply for all advertising.