Association of Certified Fraud ExaminersSouth Africa Chapter
Sponsored by the ACFE Lesotho Chapter
CPE/CPD POINTS: 2
SPEAKER: Craig Pedersen
Craig Pedersen Bio.pdf
COSTS: R180 VAT incl. (members) | R250 VAT incl. (non-members)
Closing date for registrations: 1 June, COB
TOPIC ABSTRACTThe internet as a structure is the composite of three layers, the SurfaceWeb, DeepWeb, and DarkWeb. The SurfaceWeb contains only 10% to 15% of the available data and use of the appropriate tools and investigative method allow us to unlock and tap into the remaining 85% where links and valuable data can be extracted to unlock clues and evidence.The days of screenshots being acceptable for court presentation are behind us and securing the evidence in an acceptable form during the investigation is a critical component of the OsInt process.
* Please note: If you want to make a company booking for more than one delegate, please contact Chantell Schoeman at email@example.com for invoicing.
+27 (087) 004 0044 firstname.lastname@example.org Block A, De Goedehoop Close Office Park, 121 Sovereign Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Irene
ACFE, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, CFE, Certified Fraud Examiner, the ACFE Seal and the ACFE Logo are trade marks exclusively owned by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc.
ACFE SA DISCLAIMER