The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the members in fraud detection and deterrence.
To accomplish our mission, the ACFE:
· Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners through administration of the CFE Examination
· Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
· Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
· Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
· Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners