ACFE International Membership
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is a member-based global association dedicated to providing anti-fraud education and training. Together with its Chapters and members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity of our profession.
Benefits of ACFE International Membership
The ACFE administers the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation, which denotes proven expertise in fraud prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation.
Globally preferred by employers.
Members with the CFE credential experience professional growth and quickly position themselves as leaders in the global anti-fraud community. Whether you’re an experienced anti-fraud professional or new to the field, we invite you to join.
Expert Training Opportunities
- Attend ACFE conferences, seminars and events at special member rates. More than 75 learning events around the globe and more than 60 self-study courses available.
- ACFE Webinars to gain important fraud fighting knowledge and learn best-practices from your office or home computer
- savings on the latest ACFE-recommended books and manuals, self-study courses and resources available at the ACFE Bookstore.
Exclusive Member Resources
- Fraud Magazine: stay on top of the latest trends and developments with Fraud Magazine, our flagship bimonthly print publication and its Internet counterpart Fraud-Magazine.com. It features exclusive, web-only content, videos, archives and more.
- The Fraud Examiner: a monthly e-newsletter created exclusively for ACFE members, with timely and practical anti-fraud articles and fraud-fighting tips, video clips and other multi-media features, and other cutting-edge resources
- Exclusive Resources & Tools: members benefit from various tools and publications
- Professional Community: a global network of anti-fraud specialists where you can share techniques, learn best practices and expand your skills
- Online Resources: Post questions and gain insight in one of our dedicated forums or find employment information in the virtual Career Centre
- Print, digital and archived issues of Fraud Magazine
- Job Board that targets the anti-fraud profession
- ACFE Membership Directory
- Fraud Information and Articles (searchable database)
Begin Your Journey – Achieve Your Goals
As a member of the world’s premier anti-fraud community you will have immediate access to ACFE publications, continuing education opportunities, training and networking opportunities and professional growth.
To learn more about ACFE membership go to: http://www.acfe.com